Monday, May 2, 2011

Mihajlovic: "Purple Pride." D'Agostino: "I want to stay '

FLORENCE, May 1 - La Fiorentina Udinese Mihajlovic flies and demeans the miracles with a mandatory 5-2. The technical viola has a thousand reasons to be happy with three points from the Franks: "We played a great game. The guys were really good scoring five goals and also creating many other occasions.

The only regret I have is that he always had all the guys available. Even today, elements were missing the likes of Mutu, Donadel and Jovetic. With everyone available we would have done another season. " "CONGRATULATIONS TO SEEK" - Sinisa is compliments also to seek, as the author of a large double D'Agostino: "Alex and Gary are two elements that play anyway just scored ten goals.

Cerci had a difficult time, with the environment against, but when he had the chance he proved his worth. We have worked but he was good. I also remember that in the last eighteen games we have only suffered two defeats. " On the return of Jovetic Mihajlovic is clear: "From next week to begin working with the full group.

Let's see if it play with or against Brescia Bologna, but we do not want to risk too much. " D'AGOSTINO: "I HOLD THE PURPLE JERSEY" - Two goals to smile again. Gaetano D'Agostino is happy for the two networks that have helped to kill Udinese Guidolin, "I enjoyed today. I'm happy for the victory of the team and for the goal.

It gives us moral, I'm really happy. Today we played well and created many scoring. We are on track, we are sorry that at the end. My future? I would like to at this link. Here I'm fine. "

No comments:

Post a Comment