Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bellotto: "I was hoping that Samp call me. No tables. Running on themselves and on the opponent "

Think of a real Sampdoria in football, someone who feels really wearing our colors. There may be several people who meet these requirements, among them surely everyone will immediately think of Gianfranco Bellotto, who knew, appreciated and was loved by fans Sampdoria both as a player and as a coach in the dramatic season 2001 - 2002, completed with a hard-won salvation Vicenza on the penultimate day.

To relive those moments and analyze the delicate period through the current team Sampdoria, Sampdorianews. net has had the pleasure to contact Gianfranco Bellotto in the exclusive interview where sincerity, cheer and true values of football and passion naturally arise: "To be honest, I hoped that Sampdoria call me to achieve the salvation, because it I had reached an even more difficult in 2002, the environment and I know the class, but nobody contacted me, someone in the media has also made my name, but there was another, I'm sorry because I gave my contribution significant for salvation.

The current situation is not rosy, but not ugly as many claim, I think I can still save by Sampdoria points in the next few direct clashes, it would have been useful at least draw with Parma, now you go to Verona and the important is not to be missed if you come out unbeaten from Bentegodi, then Samp have many opportunities to succeed.

How can you get out of a situation like this? It seems paradoxical, but it comes out, bringing enthusiasm, believing in their values and in the group, leaving behind all the negative things, the whole environment is called to make an indispensable contribution. The letter against Messina in 2002? The fans have a vital role, everyday, we play for them, the colors, it is critical dialogue with the fans, that letter is every day in the heart and head, it is difficult to find in circulation a step as that of the Sampdoria , able to remain united regardless of the situations and events, is a continuous mix.

Now there are many other words, only great credibility to the group. Everyone sees things and live in their own way, I am a person who is not easily moved, but the fans Sampdoria moved me from the first haunting, they sent me the emotions never experienced in life, these colors I have left in my heart.

In real life, the days are cold in many circumstances, but when I look at the shirt of Sampdoria well .... those colors I have changed my way of life. There are seasons in which to find just the right vintage of the attackers and the team scores points in the standings. In 2002 we were Flachi employees, we found ourselves in an anomalous situation, in my opinion, the team was very strong, but I came with Sampdoria in last place with 4 points from the second to last, I encountered some issues to be a group, the team was not practical Perhaps so many people feel so good, but not in the field could make a significant contribution to the cause doriana and when this happens, there appears fragile and the situation becomes dangerous, we face the final 7:00 to 8:00 match with the duty not even a mistake.

Now we need to bring out the best, and I think it is easier than in 2002. You must not do or accounts or tables, or references to others, but only running about themselves and the opponent on Sunday: If you acquired this mindset, there will be problems, I will not even consider that Sampdoria will meet something unpleasant.

Sunday I will be present to cheer the Bentegodi Sampdoria, I can not fail to the lot of the team, those colors have changed my way of life, this season is the first time you see her live on many occasions, I followed her on TV. We hope to be good, even if after all the bad luck is part of all sports.

If from the heart and the best, you always get something positive. "

No comments:

Post a Comment