Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Bayer coach Dutt: "I have to measure me to Heynckes' successes can be"

The rise of the coach Robin Dutt is as well planned as rapidly. Within ten years it has managed the 46-year-old from the premier league in the Champions League. At least then, if his new employer at the end of the season not even collapse. After four successful years at SC Freiburg, he moves to the next season with Bayer Leverkusen, where it will inherit the outgoing Jupp Heynckes.

Dutt is next Jürgen Klopp as the main representative of the new breed of trainers approach. Daily Soccer Buzz: This season there were so many coaching change as never before. Mentality of mercenaries and other unflattering characteristics is discussed. Do you feel? Robin Dutt: Coach to be called mercenaries, I do not find justified.

They can be given to 95 percent, sometimes even when they are successful. Coaches have the lowest atmospheric content of the currently heated debate. Daily Soccer Buzz: They are among the other five percent. Her contract was actually still in Freiburg in 2012. As you change is up? Dutt: The club and I have discussed openly in the past few years, all inquiries.

We have discussed both 2011 and 2012 as the eventual departure date. This enabled both sides plan on time. That was great for everyone involved, and the sports club and I have undergone a change not only in all the cleanliness, but the association also generates a transfer. With the whole procedure, Leverkusen and Freiburg have been lifted from other clubs doing good.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Are the other cases such as Schalke, Bayern Wolfsburg or emergency situations? Or is it a trend? Dutt: I think we should not generalize everything now. Each case must be seen individually. Daily Soccer Buzz: Your Stuttgart colleague Bruno Labbadia says a new coach takes months to a team at all to get to know.

The clubs hurt themselves when they separate too quickly from their coaches. Do you agree? Dutt: A coach can not push a button and get a team right away in the right direction. In order to make a difference long term, a process must be pushed, which also can even take a few months. And if the first process is finished, the next - if the trainer in the meantime has not been dismissed if there have been no successes.

Daily Buzz Soccer: Germany coach Joachim Loew has criticized the conduct of the club head and makes them responsible for the sometimes bizarre theater coach. He fears for the reputation of the league abroad. Are they right? Dutt: It varies from case to case. I can say of myself that I did in the 16 years since I've been coach, have managed to never have been canceled.

I have always given everything to the last day and we had the end is always a nice farewell party. This is after four years working at SC Freiburg also be the case. Daily Soccer Buzz: Would reasonable regulations to reduce the speed of the coaching carousel? Dutt: A waiting period for coaches is certainly worth considering, but I doubt whether they would comply with applicable law.

Daily Soccer Buzz: By the end of the season have to deal with a big balancing act. On the one hand, you want to pass the time in Freiburg to a mutually satisfactory conclusion. On the other hand, you are already involved in the planning for your new employer. Dutt: To me this is not a balancing act.

We are aware of the announcement of my change down in the match-week. The squad in Leverkusen is on the whole. I have yet expressed a week to requests for my new club, since Monday I focus again in the sport club. Before I was four years at the end of the era came to Freiburg Finke, the situation was far more difficult.

I was a coach and manager at the same time, we had ten players leaving. We have benefited from the fact that we have supported the Stuttgarter Kickers as releasing club. Daily Soccer Buzz: In Leverkusen will have the chance to prove themselves at the highest level. Jupp Heynckes you left an ordered field and a sound team that will likely qualify for the Champions League.

He has set the bar high for you quite a bit. What athletic goals have you set? Dutt: Seven games remaining, I would not talk about sports goals with my future team. Sure, the successes of my predecessor, I have to then be measured. But now all my concentration is still the SC Freiburg. Daily Soccer Buzz: Bayer to get it with the likes of Michael Ballack, Stefan Kiessling and Sami Hyypia to do.

How will you deal with you? Dutt: Working with players is basically the same. Most forget that it is about people. For all the same rules and values of our society, whether in Leverkusen and in Freiburg. I will meet them as people and treat them as people. These criteria I've always used, and this has also proved accessible.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Will you take players? Daniel Schwaab already plays a Freiburg in Leverkusen, vice versa, you have Zvonko Pamic on loan from Bayer. Dutt: Bayer Leverkusen have already secured before signing the rights to Ömer Toprak, who can go in the summer or next year to release a free transfer to Leverkusen.

Otherwise, I'll take any player. Daily Soccer Buzz: Is this true for striker Demba Cissé Papiss? Dutt: Leverkusen has Eren Derdiyok and Stefan Kiessling two very good strikers. The question is therefore not Cissé. In this position I can rule out a change also hundred percent. Daily Soccer Buzz: You can chat with you about wonderful football, other issues such as your private life are off limits.

In Leverkusen, you will be much more in focus than in the quiet of Freiburg. If you pull your principle? Dutt: private, there will still nothing. As a coach I am always in the shop window, I have to keep me at least a refuge. Otherwise, I shut up and do not stand toward the others open.

Only when it is polemical, I would just refuse me or even polemical. Daily Soccer Buzz: Her family lives in Leonberg near Stuttgart. Are you embarrassed as a native of Cologne's center of their lives or still commute to Swabia? Dutt: It is covered by private - but of course I'm going to live near Leverkusen.

No comments:

Post a Comment