Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pato: "With Barbara is at the beginning but I'm happy"

ROME, March 29 - Think about the derby, which would come in the shape recovered, but the love story with Barbara Berlusconi tries to dribble. Alexandre Pato confessed on the number of Vanity Fair on newsstands tomorrow, the young striker Milan is the center of the gossip of the day, after appearing among paparazzi dinners and kisses her daughter's premier, as well as vice president of AC Milan, a few months single after the end of the bond with the father of her two children.

Pato, despite the age of 21, was already married but the marriage lasted only nine months and 13 days. And even for this football talk more freely of his private life. "The left ankle still has some problems, however, and I think that it is OK for the derby - say the player ahead of the match highlights on Saturday night at San Siro - it's too important.

Last year, in terms of injuries, it was a bad year. But now, thank God, everything is fine. " The separation from his wife prefers not to speak: "We can avoid this topic? I can only say that I am very fond of my happiness. And now I'm happy. " In this new happiness Barbara Berlusconi got to do? "I'd rather talk about my team - insists Pato - Difficult for me to talk about this now.

It's all in the beginning, maybe later. " Here's how to think about the future of Brazil: "I'm still young, but I have realized that life is a box where they exit surprises. You can jump and projects. I do not do so many things happen suddenly and unexpected. But I still have much to learn, and not just in football, just imagine how I'll be in five years.

" A gift to find in these boxes? "The Scudetto to Milan," concluded Pato.

No comments:

Post a Comment