Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Italy Gilardino: "I am honored to wear the ..."

Tomorrow will be back to lead Italy's attack and it will be with the captain's armband on his arm. Alberto Gilardino said he was honored, "Wearing the captain's armband is a nice gift, thinking it is a great honor to the many blues masters, from Buffon Cannavaro." Then the difficult season in purple shirt: "This year, Fiorentina have had many problems, both physical and structural.

We are missing key players, we did what we wanted, what we had said earlier in the season. Now lacking these last few games and try to play better. Personally I am in the third year, I have always found it quite good in Florence. Earlier in the year I struggled a bit, do not be at his side players who can make a difference has great influence on my performance.

I underestimated? We are accustomed, Prandelli knows he can always count on me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment