Friday, January 14, 2011

Erding must get at PSG

Mevlut Erding has completed a first half of the season average in the very shadow of Nene and Hoarau. A bit like the attack in Paris that has long relied on the Brazilian to unlock complicated situations. Aware that he must be more effective in front of goal, the Turk has the impression that he began to regain confidence gradually.

As evidenced by his goal against WAC Casablanca to Marrakesh last week (1-1). "I'm not as successful in the team. But I'm not worried because I trust the coach. But it is clear that I must be better. I feel good right now. I did not make a good first half of the season. I am aware. I intend to be better in the second game.

When I left Sochaux, I was told that Paris was a club more complicated. I thought if we came to play leading roles, it would be interesting. Paris is a great club. It breathes football. It's beautiful when you're top of the table. Everyone fears us. It is again the PSG worthy of the name.

Now, we want to win at least one title at the end of the season. To choose, I would take the championship, "said striker Parisian think the confidence is coming back. The former Sochaux took the opportunity to talk about his former teammate Marvin Martin, who has proclaimed his desire to play for PSG.

"Yes, that's normal, it is Paris. We often talk together. Paris was his club as a kid. He spoke to me all the time when we were at the center. Today is a good professional. It is at Sochaux and I think he did a good job. But it sure Paris must be in a corner of his head, "said Turk, who is convinced that Martin realized his dream one day.

In the meantime, the best way to attract players in the capital remains to continue to monopolize the top of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment