Thursday, April 7, 2011

AC Milan Nesta calm: Do not stop at the end of season

MILAN, April 6 - A successful Sunday night in Florence to Milan could allow to give "the last and decisive tug on the championship." Alessandro Nesta has little doubt, too sure that the Rossoneri in the last seven games should "take advantage of the beliefs and great enthusiasm" arising from the victory in the derby against Inter.

"I have many regrets in this league, because against Roma at home and we could win but we lost, as the first leg against Juventus was not in a good time - said Nesta to Milan Channel -. Surely we could have already closed the championship, but it went that way. Now we are missing a few games and win them all to be sure.

" It starts against Fiorentina. "I think it's one of the big games, if we win then we match in Florence affordable - is the AC Milan defender is out of balance - we hope to enter the field with the same mentality we had against Inter. If we enter the field with that mentality we surely result.

"" I DO NOT PICK AT THE END OF SEASON '- Then the clarification on his future: "I was misunderstood the other time. I never said I wanted to quit after this season. I was asked at what point in his career and I replied that I had 35 years and are nearing the end, but not quite the end. I hope I can play again, though maybe I can do all the games this year as, indeed, this year I am very happy because I played a lot, but maybe I can not play every three days.

We'll see what happens, I am always available and always I will give everything until then one day, like everyone else, stop. But not this season. I'm also lucky to have a coach that leaves me quite manage. After the matches I have a little 'pain in the days after that I try to send by being a bit' more at rest, and then after forcing more in training when he approaches the game.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment