Tuesday, April 12, 2011

After the Fiorentina-AC Milan: the protagonists

FIORENTINA Sinisa Mihajlovic: "The first time we left fearful, then we went well in the second calling into question, however, a result that is right. For my boys I can not say anything, did their best, even though the end were a little 'tired when we could take advantage of numerical superiority, and was also forced to make two changes to get out and Natali Donadel.

We made many cross without being able to exploit them, we need to improve here. AC Milan? It 's the strongest team coming into the Franks. The goal? When you play against opponents so fast just a little distraction. The defeats with large? We can still do it with Juve, but we always came close to make great results with adults.

The replacement of Ljajic was a tactical choice to enter Babacar that could exploit the many cross that we had put in half in the first half. Montolivo? He did well, we knew that Boateng and Seedorf and momvimento the attackers would have had trouble between the lines. Babacar? I saw it well, kept the ball, it was not easy playing against the Milan defense, he did what I asked.

" The last question concerns the opportunity to pitch in young people and start thinking about the future now that there are more chances of Europe: "I think so - he said Mihajlovic - now we wait for Juve but then I would do it. 'S an idea that pleases me, as long as we let them Buso. Gianluca Comotto: "There was a clear foul on me in the first goal, and also the penalty on me there.

Milan are a great team, but these incidents have greatly influenced the race, "defender purple is then entered into a quarrel with Massimo Mauro, accused by commenting back always in favor of large, which he did go on the rampage 'commentator for Sky. Juan Manuel Vargas: "I hope to finish well this season a bit 'troubled me.

The role of internal? It 's a bit different, maybe I have to go less on the wing but I'm fine now. Playing with a team like Milan is a pleasure, I tried to put grit in the field. " MILAN Massimiliano Allegri: "We were wrong on many occasions in front of the goalkeeper and eventually, at 2-1 and 10 men have a little 'suffering.

It would be a mockery of the tie. Fiorentina is a very good team and made a good first half. The championship is still not close, but missing a game in hand and we have 3 points on 5 Inter and Napoli. We had a good race, even though we have become too coy and we have a little 'messed up life.

Ibrahimovic? There is no problem, he cursed himself, and unfortunately the linesman took it as an insult. They are peaceful in spite of the near Naples, as well as the team was quiet despite the expulsion. Fiorentina was very fit, just that worry me. First leg against Fiorentina played better, but we had more merit us their demerit.

" Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "In the episode of expulsion was angry and spoke to myself, first in Italian then in Slavonic, I apologize to the referee, however, said the Swedish-have been quiet the whole game because I was afraid that a warning it would cost me to disqualification. It was not the right time for an episode like that.

On the first occasion that I was wrong I was too relaxed and I ended up hitting bad. " Pato: "We have three very important points, but the road is still long. I am satisfied with my test and have scored again to France. " Mario Yepes: "I'm happy, because it is an important victory. It was not easy to come and win in Florence, but the team did well and won three important points for the standings.

I believe that Milan are a great team and those coming off the bench, when called upon, must always look right into the game. We had several chances to close the challenge, even in the first half, then we suffered a bit 'over the last 10' the second half, but it was a deserved victory. For us it is important to keep winning and have the support of the fans that tonight they gave us a great support.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment