Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Astor: "I want to Milan? I'm glad, but we'll see '

CAGLIARI, April 5 - Davide Astori is one of the strengths of Cagliari Donadoni. Rossoblù defender is enjoying a season-high levels, capped by the National debut with Ukraine still positive despite the expulsion: "I am very happy. After the game, many have called me to let me "condolences" to the expulsion.

I received the sign of esteem by the same coach Prandelli and Donadoni has called me the next day to congratulate me. After I started with a win. My progress? I think the advantage is continuity, but I have to improve the ability to stay focused for 90 minutes. Recently I took some needless yellow card.

As against Lazio, for a foul in midfield. " MILAN - Astori market has become a man, especially a target of Milan who owns half of the card: "It's nice, but like I always said, I now think only to Cagliari. The envelopes will be opened June 25 and will be the presidents of the two companies to decide my future.

" EUROPA - The victory of Cagliari to Genoa has relaunched European ambition: 'It was one of the best performances of the year. In the second half we suffered a little 'because they tried a draw against Genoa, but the real opportunities they have not created. Our timetable is difficult.

It 's true, we do not face teams first band, but this type of training is even more insidious. The crumbling of the reasons are strong. Of course, against us the points must be earned. " BRESCIA - Sunday is the match against Brescia, the first leg of the management Donadoni: "The impact of the new coach was highlighted with the results.

We got two wins against Brescia and Lecce, then came confidence and peace of mind. "

No comments:

Post a Comment