Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bale: "I would not have difficulty in leaving the Premier League"

Gareth Bale, the object of desire of almost all the major clubs of Europe, spoke of his future: "I try not to think about my future, although I must admit that my teammates they joke a lot. Now I'm playing best football of my life at Tottenham and you know what? When they speak of my value and I think teams want me to refer to another person.

But anyway I have no problem to leave the country and the Premier League. Now I shall discuss that Real Madrid in the Champions League, a society with immense charm for which they played great champions like Zidane, Beckham, Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo also to ask what the shirt after the game.

" Bale has recently signed a renewal of the contract that binds him to Tottenham, but still unlikely to remain at White Hart Lane with all the teams that woo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment