Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bonomi: "Cavasin good to load the team"

Claudio Bonomi, a major player in the miracle of Castel di Sangro in the '90s and excellent knowledge of Mr. Cavasin the time of Lecce and Florence, lived a brief period in Sampdoria. Sampdoria came in the summer of 2000, failed to affect how he wanted and began to be transferred on loan elsewhere, first in Pescara, then to Catania.

However, it has a great memory of the experience in Sampdoria and, as a former double having also worn the jacket for a good period of Lecce in the top division, has released an exclusive interview with Sampdorianews. net for a journey between past, present and future key Sampdoria and Lecce: Claudio, you got that idea from the outside of the period of crisis facing the Sampdoria goal of abstinence from the victim? "The goal was not making psychological reasons more than anything else, the team has values well above the current standings, I know that this week will Cavasin load of grit the team." Maccarone, Biabiany, Pozzi, Macheda.

Who can we expect the heavy goal salvation? "I think a great striker Maccarone, Macheda I had seen several times on TV when he played in England and moved me, in my opinion the two of them can be an offensive weapon in most of this team. True, in January the team was weakened, but still values that sooner or later to Sampdoria will get out of this dark period.

" How can you get out of such periods, where even the easiest things become insurmountable obstacles? "There you go out with determination, for example, its captain, Palombo, which I assume has already picked up the locker room, making group is always the best solution, I do not see Samp between the teams until the end of the season truly risks relegation , although the ranking at the moment is frightening.

Players must get rid of head, if you win, you can make a positive Filotto, football is strange, you can say so many things and in the field occurs just the opposite. I'm sorry if Sampdoria and Lecce back having played in both, but I think at the end Sampdoria have yet something more than its competitors.

" Your experience in Sampdoria was rather short, but I left some good memories? "In the period I lived in Genoa some great memories, I met a cheerleader hot that you send great warmth and allows you to overcome the negative periods. Throughout your career you have known Mr. Cavasin several times: it may be the right man to save Sampdoria? "I coached both at Lecce in Florence.

It is certainly good to load the team in difficult times can bring out the character of its own players, I am convinced that we will succeed this time, arrived recently, it is normal that it took minimal time to know the team. " What accounted for Lecce in your professional growth? "In Lecce, I had two fantastic years with many salvations in Serie A.

It was a team built with limited resources, the budget was not very high, but the results came and Mr. Cavasin managed to pull out our character. " What impression did you have the current Lecce? "I do not know personally De Canio, but it is a mystery that always guarantees a good game to their teams, Lecce on Sunday managed to defeat Udinese, the best team in the physical and mental health in recent times.

Samp must make a careful race, Cavasin will work on the mental sphere of the group, you must win. Any balance could make comfortable to Lecce, while Samp is required to make the game and win it. Who will present the best mental state will win the 3 points. " The indescribable joy and regret heaviest during your entire career.

"The greatest joy certainly the goal scored against the salvation earned Pescara in Serie B for Castel di Sangro. I have no regrets particular, at some point in his career, especially after Lecce, any coach does not understand me, I have had my sins, even though a better chance of me I deserved, I'm happy with what I did in all the years spent as a player.

In Turin, I was fine, I knew at Empoli Spalletti who doted on me, I lived two years in Lecce magnificent. " The team that will remain of the heart. "Castel di Sangro, where I have also taken root, I live with my family and three children. For the current castle in a growth that I hope to go up to a higher category Excellence.

We at that time we have experienced a miracle, the miracle of Castel di Sangro, later in life you never know, it's normal, right now, I would like to see higher. I know of some people who work in companies, I hope we can lay the foundations to do better in future than has been done so far.

" A salute to the fans and Sampdoria increasing number of readers Sampdorianews. net. "I'm sending a big hello to the fans Sampdoria and a warm embrace. They send a message: do not worry, with your strength is going to make the team out of this period. "

No comments:

Post a Comment