Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cassano: "The expulsion? Another naive '

ROME, April 4 - "It's another naive that I made and I will pay. I have committed many of naivety in my career and I hope to commit less and less. " So Antonio Cassano of the microphones Sportmediaset says his expulsion in the derby with Inter which cost him a one-match ban. "Mine is a world record goals, yellow card and expulsion in a minute, although I am happy to be part of the history of the Milan derby, derby so I scored in five of five different cities.

While I was trying to thwart Cordoba was convinced to take the yellow, but I was so happy for the goal that I had forgotten that he was just warned. " ANALYSIS - "Berlusconi said he would have been crucial to the derby - the AC Milan striker continues to advance in the interview and that Mediaset will broadcast the 19 edition of 'Studio Sport' in Italy and one in full to all 21 ' internal 'Premium Football Club' Premium Football - I can say that the president is a person whom I respect very much.

He has always had wonderful words on Cassano Cassano player and also on the man and for that I want to thank. Even with the fans I have a wonderful relationship: when I was warming up and cheered me when I entered there was a roar. From day one there has been a wonderful relationship with the fans and the Curve, who adopted me immediately: it will be a matter of skin, but I want to thank them publicly.

" THE TIME - For Milan, Cassano says, "it is important to the return of Ibrahimovic, which is crucial for us as Pato now we have to think about doing booty full against Fiorentina." After the Milan derby now has become the anti-Napoli: "I was not expecting so high, but that is a phenomenal coach Mazzarri: now is the team that represents the south and I hope he will center the second behind us.

" The last thought is Fantantonio for 'his' Bari and the National: "If he had taken the field as the championship against us and against Parma at this time would already be saved. That's what I told Gillet at the end of Milan-Bari: unfortunately have had ups and downs but if they had played well all year would be one hundred percent in mid-table.

I was angry because I'm a fan of Bari. As for National, "Prandelli has high regard for me: now I know good and evil, even National, talking about me and when we speak of evil is accentuated a bit. Now it's my turn to show continuity in the National Assembly. Between 15-20 days will become his father's name we have already decided and I can tell you that begins with C.

.. '.

No comments:

Post a Comment