Friday, April 22, 2011

Cavani: "Rest in Naples. I want to make their mark '

NAPLES, April 21 - Cavani love Naples and will not go away. The Matador, who presented the city in his book "What I have in my heart. Life, football and faith," he reiterated his strong desire to stay and win something in blue: "I will not change the team and I will not change a prosecutor. It is not true that nothing has been said, I am well and rest in Naples.

I'm happy here and I wrote this book to describe my relationship with God is not a manual to become a footballer, I want to make a mark here in Naples and my nationality. " END OF SEASON - The Matador also closed on the Sprint Champions: "Here in Naples I found serenity, it's great to play for Napoli.

In this final season will give the best, but we know that there is nothing easy in life. We will defend this shirt to death. " EVERYTHING for the title - along with the Matador, on stage, his agent Claudio Anellucci, and the authors of the biography of Sandra and Gaetano Sottile. The Uruguayan striker responded in kind to those who asked him if there are still hopes of championship: "We will give the maximum, there is nothing easy.

We know it will be tough but we would do everything within our means every race, every time you wear this shirt and defend the honor until the end. Feel what I feel for this team I do not know if you feel any reality. " For the center-blue photos and autographs with the children and rushed to meet him at the moment the crowd from the stage between stewards and journalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment