Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cavasin goals tackles the taboo: "Anyone who does is welcome"

Alberto Cavasin looks to the past to face a brighter future. Sampdoria Sunday is expected to save another vital clash against Lecce and now can not be more wrong. A victory would give points and morale, a draw or a defeat worse, making it increasingly difficult situation already complicated. From the press room "Mugnaini," the coach doriano faces all around the arguments about the challenge, starting with the always delicate situation of the shootout.

Maccarone against Parma was wrong, but word of the coach, his role is not at issue: "The penalty taker is always Maccarone, to be the" assistants "ready to check there on time - attacks -. The pacts are these and these remain. And we know who is behind Maccarone, if any, will be ready. " The thoughts then of course the challenge with Lecce, doors and more important than ever.

"We play at home, we added value: we feel we can win - says confident Cavasin -. In front of us we have a good team like Lecce, but when you play in front of your audience will certainly have more chances to win. We will try their best, as we will also Lecce. The impact that I have in mind is to see me in the bowl of Marassi with all our people.

This is the thought that makes me deal with everything and gives me strength. I like all of our players. " "Yes, we do not have many minutes that goal - the coach admits - but more so, this makes me think that sooner or later we will. On this occasion we want to do more than ever, and also hoping not to get it, want it to be a one goal victory.

This is no time for thoughts or special dedications on success: after a game, as I go into the locker room, I'm already thinking about that later. " "My preference is that the goal is the attackers but also if it came from a defender would be good though - speaking of the taboo cut short goals scored -.

We are very strong on dead-ball situations and I often say to children: "When I see a corner, I see a penalty." We will have to be good, because even in Verona we went close to scoring with Gastaldello, but without success. We need to debunk a lot of things: first we take no goals and then, if the network will be a midfielder, rejoice as if he had made an attacker.

Moreover, the goal - everyone does - is welcome. "

No comments:

Post a Comment