Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cesena, Santon, "Bologna? I expect a hard fought game "

Interviewed by the microphones of itasportpress. com, Davide Santon, quarterback of Cesena, spoke of Saturday's derby against Bologna, important step for the salvation of Romagna. The player is in black and white-owned since January, on the form of the loan. "On Saturday I expect a hard fought game, even if the Bologna unless it is almost certainly give everything to win.

The Bologna through a difficult time and will surely take revenge against us, we will give everything to take another step toward salvation, will be fought match. Here in Cesena I'm settled in very well, we're doing well in recent days we have been able to raise our rankings, we now need to take that extra step to get to safety.

I repeat I have always been convinced to come here and I'm happy for the environment for the group that I found. As I said before, I grew up in a village of three thousand inhabitants, as I'm settled in, I immediately set in Milan and dropped into the reality of Cesena, my goal from now until May 22 is to do well and give my all for Cesena and salvation.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment