Monday, April 18, 2011

Cisse has "accused the coup" after Lille

Very often tenured during the first half of the season, Edouard Cisse has started only very few games with the OM in recent weeks, his last tenure that occurred during the 26th day and the defeat against Olympique Marseille Lille. For the former Parisian, this is the result of a generational dispute with some of his teammates, although he admits that his game should not have been affected by these problems cloakroom.

"I was crossing a particular period, I had a very difficult ten days, and was less efficient. There were reasons. I expressed to the staff. This resulted in the decision. The team performed well and I always thought it was before the individual case. I had not lost confidence. Simply, I had little problems, related to football, which prevented me from being good enough.

I am part of a former generation. My idea of football puts team above everything. I do not feel at all. I could not share it, I accused the coup. It weighed on me, I was less efficient. I thought more about what others did or did not rather than what I should do. I was not there, "confessed to the Team midfielder from Marseille.

Another revelation that proves that contrary to what was said Didier Deschamps, the atmosphere is not as good as this in the actual Marseille.

No comments:

Post a Comment