Monday, April 4, 2011

Cosmi disappointed, "Palermo liquefied"

ROME, April 3 - "My team has melted." Do not use beating about the bush coach Serse Cosmi Palermo to judge the performance of her in the derby against Catania. "We did not experience a day as bad - Cosmi said, speaking on Sky -. Then there was the benefit of Catania quell'infortunio and unfortunately there has emerged what this team has shown in several parts: a fragile incomprehensible.

" "I do not deserve to go at a disadvantage - Cosmi states - but there was plenty of time to reassemble, and instead the team has melted, with an endless series of individual errors. Our second step is incomprehensible, too difficult to explain. " "CHOICES mean nothing" - but, given the 0-4 final Cosmi rifarebbe the decision to take out Miccoli and Shepherd, from initial training? "Never before this time the game shows that the choices do not mean anything - is answered by the coach of the Rosanero -.

The team until the benefit of Catania had shown to get better of our opponents were our opportunities, and choices were right. The problem was after taking the goal: then all played below their means, allowing the field and opportunities to Catania. And we also say that Shepherd was a trip of ten days, and had not returned in excellent condition.

" "ZAMPARINI? I care about ME "- Now Cosmi fear reactions from the president Zamparini? "I worry for me, not to maintain, I do not like to live these days and lose. There were promises to play another game, and not to give it a challenge for our fans had a special significance: it embittered me a lot.

If you feel the team in hand? I think so far, apart from the match with Lazio was not possible to intervene at once, the Palermo had given way to suffer to be improved: with Milan had not only won but also played a great game. Until now I was convinced that they understood my things. "

No comments:

Post a Comment