Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Del Piero: "I'm ready for difficult travel in Florence»

TURIN, April 12 - "I have suffered from the stands," he admits Alessandro Del Piero. The captain from the pages of their website praising the band to victory over Genoa and raises the challenge for the next games. Party that wants to live as a protagonist: "After the match against Genoa think back to what was said at the end of the first of three wins that we have lined up: we think of next.

And 'the idea of the whole group, because, although we won three times, it is equally true that we are not even half way because it still has six. In short, it is early to stand up even if one thing is very important: the enthusiasm and confidence in ourselves that is accompanying us and that we must stay with until the end of the season.

"READY TO FLORENCE" - "I am very satisfied with what has been done by my companions against Genoa - concluded Del Piero - I suffered from the stands ... but I really hope that is the last time. My recovery plan is proceeding according to time and therefore there will be for the difficult trip to Florence.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment