Saturday, April 2, 2011

Del Piero, stop for 15 days: "Buffon? Hope remains "

TURIN, April 1 - Alessndro Del Piero will sit still 15 days. The player now has undergone tests to better determine the extent of the injury suffered by the captain of Juventus muscle during training yesterday. Magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound have ruled out any serious muscle injuries: diagnosis, in fact, elongation long adductor muscle of the left thigh.

SOLIDARITY '- Alex Del Piero held in Turin a press conference to present his project of providing practical assistance to the Japanese people affected by the earthquake and tsunami. Del Piero has always been closely tied to Japan, where - as recalled in a promotional video of the fundraiser - he lived very important moment in his career, from winning the Intercontinental Cup in 1996 with its own goals.

The project is called "Ale10friendsforjapan. INITIATIVE - 'E' to launch a major initiative which I hope many people participate. I say thanks to the consul general for the presence Jamor accompaniment to the link established with Japan many years ago. We will launch a video. I was very struck by the earthquake of 11 March, the Emperor said that it was the greatest tragedy after Hiroshima.

The media attention was great and I have started from the reasoning: my ties with Japan are all beautiful. Un'Intercontinentale I won, I did pick the national team in 2002 just in Sendai, now destroyed: the people giapnese Darto me affection, I have worked with many Japanese companies. On the morning of 11 March I wanted to send a message of pain on Facebook and closeness.

The images are dramatic, but now the message must be that the energy of those who want to use my powers and my staff: the victory will be for all if we manage to convey so much energy. We will make a shirt that will sell on my site with all proceeds will be directed to the Japanese victims.

Then we open an account where you can spend what you feel, not regulation, is the first time that I do such a thing. The warranties we provide are those of their best efforts and we hope to be able to collect as much aid we want to be proud of what we do. " FRIENDLY - A friendly with the national team? Del Piero may be a good idea.

"We set out with this thing in a very spontaneous manner has opened a world of ideas, this might be one, is a project so large and beautiful that can have thousands of aspects, the need is to raise funds." FUTURE? - A future in Japan? Del Piero does not exclude anything, "Who knows anything can happen in life, I never closed the doors open before me, not only against the Japanese football.

Provo energy and pride in being in Turin with Juventus and my will and stay again next year, then there is a time of life where you think a lot in there but we think also very close, I'm thinking about next season , then we'll see what the fate in store for me and what will be my team, but are not limited to anything and no particular promise.

" ROME - A Rome can not show the jersey will not be in camp because of the match, Del Piero says with a hint of bitterness: "It would be a good opportunity to start this initiative for Roma in Rome will not be there unfortunately, I consider it a fortunately small little hiccup and I hope to be there the next day.

" Maybe he could wear it for another number ten. "Totti? Maybe we will see, I'll make a few calls. " JUVE CRISIS - How do I exit from this crisis? "Maybe you know, would know what it is right to do, certainly what has never been absent here is the commitment even if sometimes it seems that there is, is not lack of commitment.

I think the important thing at times so delicate is the commitment, dedication, love must be more than once that it is, the solution lies. We have been dealing with very special moments from 2006 onwards, a house is built with strong foundations and it takes time, there must be trust and commitment, and clearly to give satisfaction to the fans.

" Buffon - There is much talk of a possible transfer for Buffon to Rome. "Gigi is a champion, we shared beautiful moments, is a guy I've known for a long time, are overjoyed to be the goalkeeper for Juventus, I hope it is as long as possible, even more than me."

No comments:

Post a Comment