Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dove: Bravo Parma, but we are always fighting

UDINE, April 23 - "I'm happy for the three points, obviously Udine also brings me luck,": said the Franco Colomba, coach of Parma after the three points gained at the expense of the Friuli un'Udinese off and not very effective. "Thirty years ago right in the Friuli, at Easter, I made my only appearance in the national team against East Gemany - Dove pointed out - even if you do not I played.

Now on the eve of this holiday 'my' Parma won three important points, but we are always in full fighting for relegation, they won, other teams that are in the gutter. " Dove also said that the performance of his was pretty good, although they could and should express their views on the best levels.

"Eleven against eleven you could do something better, making better use starts, but the team has played very well defensively only. Anyway I congratulate that Udinese are a great team, his game is a spot for those who love this sport. "

No comments:

Post a Comment