Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ghirardi: "I think 40 points is sufficient for salvation"

Straight from the press room of the sports center gialloblù, the Parma president Tommaso Ghirardi has spoken of the difficult race to stay in Serie A. Following a brief excerpt of his words from the official website of Duke's "Feeling good, God forbid that they were not so. I am realistic motion, very real, is what life has taught me so far.

If we had won last Sunday, we would be at -5 from safety. Did not win, are we to make 8. With seven races to be addressed are convinced that the team can make them 8 points. I think 40 points is sufficient for salvation. I'm disappointed and sorry for the defeat on Sunday because I wanted to live this last month and a half with a bit 'of peace more.

When you get near the end, 3 points mean so much, not only for classification but also for morale. The defeat led to Bari with the exemption of the coach, but has also led to additional costs, bitterness. But we felt that at this point change on the bench was the best solution to give a circle, to bring a change of course which I think was crucial.

Also because we would have expected to make a game so bad. And I would not only speak of defeat, but their performance negatively. And when performance is negative we have to run for cover and find solutions. "

No comments:

Post a Comment