Friday, April 1, 2011

Guardado played taking into account the recommendations of Sports

Andrés Guardado, Deportivo midfielder, wanted to end the controversy surrounding his involvement with the Mexican national team after a long low and said it played while deciding the coach Jose Manuel de la Torre, but took into account the recommendations of doctors Club Coruña. "I played what coach decided taking into account the recommendations of Depor.

I do not see any problem with that. No further explanation was played I had to play and I'm fine," he said on his return from California. Guardado was "very happy" because he "needed" to enjoy their selection after the "things" that he "had been" referring to muscle injury and was pleased to have scored a goal against Paraguay.

"I'm very happy because it meant more than a goal to close my process of injury, things that had happened, so many doubts. It helps me say that I come back again and very emotionally reinforced by everything that happened to me," said . "It helped me do well in the matches to be noticed (in Mexico) that I am well and that you want to be in the selection too," he added in his appearance before the media in the sports city of Abegondo.

Filed justified the statements he made in Mexico, where he said that was not "disabled" and that Deportivo could not decide how long you play with this team because it was for the Mexican coach. "It was wrong. I was with the selection and my physical condition could not be questioned. There was a recommendation that doctors sent Deportivo, but the coach I was not going to say how much had to play.

If it was good to tell him not, "he questioned. Deportivo midfielder said in La Coruña "everyone sees the negative things" in relation to their involvement with Mexico. "If I go to the selection, make a very long journey and I'm on the bench for what I would say also. I'm not in a field thinking I have to care.

Minutes coach to give me I will play one hundred percent. Nobody can criticize the attitude, here and there in the field, "he said. Filed insisted that goes to the team because he "likes" and because "it is a pleasure," and praised the new coach, who first had their orders. "I was very impressed by the way they work and how to treat players.

We all agree that there are very good spirits and hopefully be successful stage," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment