Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guardiola is like my brother, Luis Figo

Luis Figo, former Barcelona and Real Madrid, said today that both Pep Guardiola as Jose Mourinho are two very important people in your life and added that Pep "is like a brother, is godfather to one of my daughters." Guardiola, in an interview with Veo7, Mourinho said that he can not be judged by the character that appears in the media.

"Barcelona have a higher technical level, and that makes a difference in terms of play. The Madrid is a team under construction, with a new coach, but can offset the superiority of his rival with his desire to win," said Figo. About Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, said it is "subjective" to say who is the best, "because it depends on the time of the game." "Pep and Jose (Mourinho) have been two very important people in my life.

Pep is like a brother. It helped me when I came to Barcelona.'s Godfather of one of my daughters. Friendship has no color. Joseph, however, was responsible for to play another year in Italy. What it shows in the media is too little to really know how it personally, "he said. "In Barcelona, he went on, I spent five wonderful years.

Stole everything but the European Cup, I met my wife, I had my daughter, who is Catalan, I grew as a player ... I have no negative memories. Madrid was a new stage . I changed to earn more in every way: prestige, titles and money. I got it. The only bad thing was my way out of Madrid, something I never would have thought, but in football you can not always get everything you want.

"On the puff he received in his return to the Nou Camp, said:" The atmosphere was created by a media circus. I was one of the few athletes who has had 100,000 people against. It helped me to mature, to grow to endure many more things ", he added Figo.

No comments:

Post a Comment