Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Guidolin, doubt Sanchez: "Difficult game with Napoli"

UDINE, April 12 - Alexis Sanchez could miss the super challenge of Sao Paulo between Napoli and Udinese. To admit the same technician of Friuli, Francesco Guidolin: "It's hard which Sanchez could recover for the very difficult game ahead of us in Naples. Objective Champions? We must not lose focus, the last thing we need to do now is hear the victims, in the end it will center the fourth best team.

Makes no sense to seek an excuse to hide some problems. Saturday we have made two enormous ingenuity that a team fighting for the vertices can not commit. I respect Finzi and you know how important to me. But at the penalty has committed a naivety, as he committed Cuadrado on the final throw.

The game was difficult as we expected. We were there, but incerottati for many reasons. I had not taken Pre-tactical. We were able to put it back up. Then the error he committed in the referee, but how wrong we can make mistakes too. However, we have other chances. We are always struggling with Lazio, Roma and Juve.

Who among us will be better at coming fourth. Not who will be helped. Udinese made good football for so long, and has proven to be equal to the direct competitors. I ask only the health of my players, is the only thing that interests me. And then training. We just work. " UDINESE IN CRISIS? - A joke is also on the teams until a few weeks ago seemed cut out of the Champions race: "We have always said that Roma and Juve were not cut off.

Missed seven games and the points were still stranded. Psychological effect against the Giallorossi after ko? I think not. I'll talk to them as I am doing with you. I do not want excuses and no pity. We must stand up now. Already in the second half the team had a reaction of great energy.

I do not fear any kind of backlash. "

No comments:

Post a Comment