Sunday, April 24, 2011

Guidolin, "Arbiter of Rome? Italy is a strange country "

ROME, April 23 - "I hear talk of episodes referee in the dressing room, but I do not like talking about referees: just say that my president is right on the nomination of a race director in Rome, Italy is a strange country .. .. '. Francesco Guidolin holds barely disappointment and anger over the defeat of his Udinese at home against Parma during the week, the owner of the club shaft Friulian had expressed concerns about the selection of an arbitrator in Rome, as in the race for fourth place with 'There are Udinese, Lazio and Roma.

REFEREE - "Do not challenged anything, and I have nothing to say arbitrage - added Stadio Sprint-Rai2 Guidolin - He's only done that in a living environment of doubt and suspicion, the appointment of an arbitrator in Rome did not seem appropriate ...». Udinese recriminated for expulsion in the first half of Inler, who left the team in 10 when he was already trailing 1-0.

AMAURI - Then Guidolin is complimented Amauri, back to great levels, "I said to myself first that Drogba is the Italian."

No comments:

Post a Comment