Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inler: "My heart beats only for Udinese"

Gokhan Inler had already explained the reason for hot exultation at the network that has the deadlock at the San Paolo in Naples: "I behaved like a sign of respect to some of my Swiss friends from Naples. I'm over the moon to have scored a key network for fans of Friuli and the way the team. In the field, I have not cheered, it is true, but inside of me I enjoyed like crazy to have achieved a great goal and in the locker room has unleashed the real party.

My heart beats only for Udinese, there are still five games by the end of the season and we will do everything to achieve a significant result. " For the Swiss midfielder is not the first case of "no joy": "I reacted in the same way last year in Milan, after scoring the network of the next round in the second round of Italian Cup final against the Rossoneri.

I love the Friuli and its people, as demonstrated by giving my all on the pitch. I'm sorry that my gesture was misunderstood, but I assure you that I rejoiced in the locker room like never before. " It speaks for the past two years of the passage of the median red cross at the court of Mazzarri: I am only sull'Udinese and concentrate on this season finale.

I did not sign for any team, nor have I ever spoken with any other club, and frankly, this story really begins to shoot. Udinese are a player at 100%. " An assessment of the team performance at the San Paolo: "We played with heart, not influenced by the absence of making our two axes."

No comments:

Post a Comment