Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inter, Leonardo self-criticism: "As manager I am hunting '

ROME, April 8 - There's a future as a manager for Leonardo Inter. "When will my adventure as a coach will end my relationship with Inter," said Inter coach at a press conference on the eve of the championship match with Chievo. In recent days the president Massimo Moratti had made it clear that the Brazilian could be a future in society.

Leonardo explained that, having a long history of leadership (in, Milan), he happens to look at things as if it was Inter, "and sometimes me away." "It's a joke," he added later. He expected so much criticism after the last two losses? The critical part of the game, there are and there will be.

They are a normal thing. Everything is very passionate, lived intensely, just as the praise. I can not make a drama now as I did not think that everything was great when they win. I try to always have balance. There was a moment after the match with Schalke in which the balance has failed? The team and the company have experience out of this situation and have put them on display.

There were two heavy defeats. If you have been critical to the objectives, we'll see. Internally it has been addressed in a lucid, well-balanced. We will seek a solution to the problem. E 'is the objective. He expected this attitude very understanding of Moratti? I am calm. They are "virgin" as a coach and I consider myself a happy person.

I do not speak of love every day with the players, but football. My relationship with the president is clear from the outset. Personal character or misunderstanding can happen, but not at the level of work. Our meeting was not clear because it came after a defeat, but we talked about things that did not go in that game.

After the coach, could have a future as manager of Inter? I came here to do the coach. When will the project manager, will it all end. I was taken for this. I am three months that I live this experience, we are happy and doing well as successful before these two losses. I have a contract until 2012, but I was never a contract tied to a company.

E 'the desire to do that binds me to the company. I feel good here and for me as a contractual relationship these two defeats have not changed anything. Resignation? I had no voice, I could not say anything ... Do you think that a comeback in the Champions League is impossible? Heard from many people in key Champions this optimism, but tomorrow we Chievo and we need to answer in this field.

Tomorrow is the big game. What is the feeling with the players after the two ko? My relationship with them is excellent. For my part I can not say anything about any player at the level of desire, availability and performance. They should not think about my situation because the coach can happen.

They must think of the performance results. How many coaches have had the Inter in 100 years? Many ... We must always seek the best for the team. Before the derby had spoken of the extraordinary feeling with the company and the team. The terrible four days after the derby have changed everything? Comparisons of recent days have demonstrated that the relationship is.

Since I arrived we found something with the results, then there were the last two defeats. In the one with the Schalke goal we have always deployed in defense. How are Sneijder and Stankovic? We see the workout today. How do you plan to remedy the many goals conceded? It will change the defensive? I really like a 5-3 and I do not care if I carry on a label, the offensive coach.

You have to have more concrete when you attack because we have always taken goals to defend deployed. Our idea of the game is a bit 'risky because we had to recover from January to today. Do not you think that you are denigrating his work too? I hope to be judged as a coach because the coach will do here, not the executive.

And I want to be judged as a coach and that's it, as one who has never had a history of Inter. The label on the manager does not interest me. I take the criticism, the law and may be useful. They are part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment