Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lecce, De Canio: "No distractions, we must fight until the last day"

If the season ended today Lecce Luigi De Canio would save it about. But there are still six games to play. Although the timing probably is on the side of Salento, De Canio - intervened in Tuttomercatoweb - prefer not to be complacent. De Canio, you're the only team among those fighting for relegation in the last two games scored two wins.

Lecce is the team in better shape. "I do not know if we're the best team in shape. I would say that like the other newly promoted teams are more used to fighting for the salvation right now. " Beyond the results is a cause for concern regarding the Sampdoria Sampdoria pull the door a few times.

Two against Chievo and six against you. "It's hard to look at the home of others. Certainly no one expected from Samp involution of the genre, but in football it is not surprising because of anything in its simplicity has some very specific concepts and therefore of the situations that are repeated on a regular basis when things do not go your way ".

The calendar is probably on your side. "We can not run risks in this respect. We believe that our calendar, as well as that of the other, is difficult. As we have seen several times on our skin, we can not distract us. We must fight until the last day and that will be. " Who fears the most among the teams fighting for salvation? "The Lecce (smiles, ed.) We are a strange team and we showed what we could have some more points.

This is our limit. " It seems that some siren sounds for her English, from West Ham. "I will not comment because I do not know anything. I can only respond to things that are familiar and this is not the case. " Iachini has cast a shadow on the Palermo-Cesena, finished 2-2. This discourse is concerned, since, as the Cesena, you are fighting for relegation.

What do you think? "I do not know what it meant to really Iachini. I understand the disappointment of those who struggle for salvation and sees an opponent get a positive result. I do not think he meant another. " In Italy, in the last games, there's a certain climate of suspicion. This England, where she has coached, does not happen.

"There is a climate of suspicion, however, something happens there as well as by all parties. Perhaps with less frequency, but we also believe that you are removing this way of doing for so many reasons. We are improving, then we have this culture of suspicion has always existed. As for me I think the only things I can measure directly, and then the field ".

Cosmi, referring to the fact that none of his colleagues called him after the exemption, said the coaches of the world is hypocritical. "He is an Italian coach. But I remember that I happened to have been exempt from its Genoa in favor of Cosmi and on this occasion I am not sure got his call, or that of other colleagues.

Everyone behaves as they wish. I replaced Donadoni at Genoa the year before and I called him. When I was replaced I have not received any calls, let alone the cosmos. " Papadopulo two days in Turin, Cosmi four to Palermo. Because coaches are treated like this? "When a coach is sacked, however, is paid for and choose presidents based on their ideas and skills.

Why wonder? ". Who has demonstrated competence and Udinese, taking the coach despite the negative start. "Everyone looks at the model Udinese and then no one tries to copy it. This is also the logic of things and the way we do. " A Look Ahead: Miccoli Palermo does not pass through a fine time.

If there was a possibility the Lecce him home? "It is a discourse that has no reason to exist because we still have to save us and then we can not speak hypothetically. Frankly I'd rather not deal with the speech, not to create any misunderstanding that might upset some kind of balance.

" And you? We like to say that it will remain in Lecce again next year? "How do you say such a thing? I have a two-year contract, but what do we know what will happen between now and the end? I can say I want to try to save with all my strength against Lecce.

No comments:

Post a Comment