Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Leo: "Great guys, on and on. They are peaceful and do not think of the future "

Finally a victory comes to break the negative phase of Inter. Leonardo, Rai, can smile: "It was important to stop this flow of negative results is never easy as it sounds, many factors make you lose peace of mind when you have a complex moment. The victory here at the Olympic Stadium was not at all obvious, the guys were very good.

The race was between two teams who have had losses, a match was not easy to deal with this situation, it was necessary to give a game and we did it with good management of 90 minutes. Mourinho to return? I have no concern, I never thought about the future. I live today, but not because this will change what will happen with me, I live this, now I think about Saturday, I think the matches.

I have a relationship with people, I have a relationship with the company wide open, he knows me and knows what I think, there is no problem, the only thing is to find the solution to ensure that the team wins. Stankovic did an amazing goal but also a great race, he enjoys playing it, is a goal Dejan the season in a superb performance.

Pandev? Our move was to play him in the middle, has done an extraordinary job in terms of intensity and presence, it was great to do this job, but Sneijder has made a great looking game spaces. As for Milito, I do not think it is down in the dumps. He has done very well, came from a moment of injury but did a great job.

Now in the league we will try to maintain a constant, there were those defeats that have lifted the pace, but now we can resume with clarity in this final. " Then, in a press conference continues: "After I heard so many Parma 'judgments', but each game has its own story. I think it's a natural thing, now we had to stop the frequency of negative results and we did.

Perhaps there was anxiety and sometimes less than optimal condition, but it happened a few times. Eto'o? We have to see whether it is recoverable, this has sprained ankle but we must consider how to react. "

No comments:

Post a Comment