Saturday, April 2, 2011

Leonardo: "I am proud that I chose Inter '

MILAN, April 1 - On the eve of the derby to decide the Scudetto here are the main statements of the Inter coach Leonardo. What are your feelings on the eve of the derby? E 'excited? Emotions are many, but my emotions are and are not the most important thing in this derby. I did not forget anything and do not forget what I experienced at Milan.

But there is a tradition of a game between two outstanding teams that for so long you do not play so important a challenge. And I think this is the most important aspect. That reception is expected tomorrow evening in a San Siro AC Milan predominantly? The coach has a role, but the game is played and they'll do the players.

I do not forget a second of what I have lived at Milan and I keep my story for me. But I do not think this will be my game. The first day I told Inter that I respect the opinion of all. At thirty I had an introspective moment of my life and I had many thoughts. From then on I decided to live football in a positive manner, any situation.

I live my life in my parameters and my values. I have my certainty, and I will live my life with joy. It 'been a matter of fact never train to complete the last two weeks? Two weeks have been experienced by all in a different way than usual. We have managed and recovered, but we are used because our players do for a lifetime.

Not a problem. That match will be tomorrow? "The derby was decided by the details and go beyond the tactical reasons, especially between two teams that have a first and a second in the standings. All players know their opponents and there is nothing to discover. Use a trident? There are many possibilities and I do not mean to make Pre-tactical.

How will the Inter Ibrahimovic? Ibra is a great player, an important resource for Milan, but the disqualification can understand. AC Milan is reinforced very attacking line up and players can keep up his level of play. How do you feel to be found among the opponents, for example, Pato and Thiago Silva that she has brought to Milan? I had a long relationship with Milan and was positive, now I made a conscious choice of what could happen.

And I made it based on my feelings. For me, this thing has been positive about what is happening. At Inter I feel very attached and I thank you for the hug of all Inter. He hopes one game at a Brazilian, with two teams trying to play and score a lot? The two teams in the desire to play and build.

Each has its own style, but it will be a derby between two teams who really want to win. Rizzoli is just the referee for this challenge? Referees do not speak either before or after. I think it's a great referee, that's all. Gamble on a player who can do well in the derby? Difficult because there are many who can choose between many samples.

In case of victory in the derby will rejoice? I do not think it will, if it happens: I will go and conduct myself in a natural way. If I feel the joy, why not? I am involved in the project, all linked to Inter and work to get the win. I do not know how it will be, but I'll live as naturally as possible.

Would have thought last May to live a coach from derby? I did not know what could happen. As I do not know what will happen in the future. I would do what I did. Respect everyone and are happy to live this situation that is very beautiful. Vivo beautiful emotions: I thank God and go forward.

On December 29, believed to arrive from the Milan derby at -2 and in the quarterfinals of the Champions League? We had hoped, but it seemed impossible. Getting to this moment, in this way, it seemed difficult. It 'a lot of stuff and is not an April Fool. Really did not think his reaction to the Milan fans if the offended? I do not write the script because if I thought something in the past, then it all went in a different way.

I never offered to a team, I never went to parties of supporters for me to do a chorus and I never went to ask journalists to write well for me. I have never made compromises with anyone and we are free. I have no ties or conditions. Who will win? Difficult to answer. We will do everything to make it to Inter.

Allegri said that never go to Inter Milan's because you feel after just eight months. But she ... I met him 3 times and we talked about when I went to Milan on the phone. I can not judge. According to Galliani's derby will not be decisive for Seedorf yes, on a psychological level. What do you think? On the psychological level will give a lot of energy to those who win, but looking at the standings behind will not be decisive because there are teams that are flying.

It will not be decisive in terms of ranking, but we are confronted with the first. He found hostility leaders just like in Milan fans? With Milan I let things flowed naturally. There was a problem that led to the dismissals. That's it. He expected the crisis in Milan? All teams may have difficulty, beginning, middle or end.

We in the last period we had a great continuity and took us back in the fight. Now Milan is there, but always forward. How will the derby for Ganso? Gans speak a bit 'of time and there is a struggle for him ... It is not a promise but a reality, an extraordinary player who comes from an injury, but there's nothing definite.

Between me and he has created a relationship, but I do not know what will happen in the future. It is not the time to speak and market Champ camp he has to think to recall, to play in santos and to demonstrate that he is back at most be called to return to his country. Sooner or later it will be in Europe.

How much will weigh the disqualification of Lucius? The absence of Lucio will be important, but we have other important players on defense. Frogley, Lucio, Chivu, Materazzi ... She is remembered as the coach who lost 4-0 in the derby against Inter. That result was there and for us it was a very difficult race.

I have no problems for revenge and my decision to come to Inter is not dictated by the desire for revenge. All I had to say at the time of my departure I said and I had to do everything I did. Now I went ahead. Nagatomo is able to play after the trip to Japan for the friendly with the national team? E 'in good condition and has understood the importance of the derby.

He made two good training and is ready. Nagatomo player has become an important reference. Leonardo explains the chemistry that has developed between her and the Inter? Paolo Coelho wrote The Alchemist, but to explain what the chemistry is not there also failed him. But between me and Inter has created something very beautiful.

Whoever wins tomorrow will win the scudetto? No, I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment