Monday, April 25, 2011

Lippi: "I'll be back at Juve? Can not be excluded "

ROME, April 23 - "A-ter Lippi at Juventus? In life one must never rule out anything, because in some situations, environments and people who do not you ever say no. So never say never, but this is not an application, it is an explanation. " Marcello Lippi's words can not bring himself to say "no final decision on his return as coach of his club and recalls:" I've said that in Italy the coach does not do it anymore, except for reasons of the heart, but this is part of the relationship I have with this company and that one day, we hope that never happens because it would mean that things are going well, if they need a hand I'd give it to him in any way.

" APPROXIMATION - Lippi has revealed that some time ago there was a rapprochement with Juventus. "Yes, there was a rapprochement - the former national coach admits to Sky - there was an offer to the company's previous coach, which I refused because I was not ready to return to do the coach, because I wanted that before things were resolved, then those who had given me an opportunity to leave the national team after Germany.

These things are resolved in a very clear, as was natural that, as well as in the recent past there was the possibility of returning, not as coach but in a different guise. " And then she was to refuse because it was still coach? "No, things went differently. Remember when I was in the National and it seemed that everything he did depended on Lippi's Juventus? In fact did not depend on anything from Lippi, there was only the availability of return to Juve, once you finished the job at National.

" RANIERI - Then Lippi meets for the first time in Claudio Ranieri, who had accused him of plotting to replace him as coach of Roma. Lippi answers reveal a striking background, "Ranieri at Juventus I signaled him myself. I never heard word of a person half of Rome, and I'll tell you more, I had repeatedly said no to Rome, but not to Rome because Rome.

Because Rome is a fantastic city, a fantastic company, a fantastic fans and a fantastic team, but I had already decided and I told 50,000 times that in Rome there would never be. Instead he approached the ghosts of those in Turin and Rome did not know anything about Turin, because it is true that I was close to Juventus, but not as coach, was far from busy role that would return to Juventus, so even half a word with Roma.

" ROSSI - World Background: Marcello Lippi reveals them, less than a year after flop blue to South Africa 2010. "Go back, Giuseppe Rossi would bring," said the former national coach, in an interview with Sky. Among Balotelli, Borriello, Cassano and Rossi has never thought about one that would bring? was the question.

"Yes, Giuseppe Rossi is a player, a fantastic guy and a professional - the response of Lippi - in recent months he had lost a little enthusiasm, and make the choices I had left at home. This year has exploded in an exceptional way, are doing very well, has truly become an international player of the highest end.

" CASSANO - "But what must go into people's heads - the former coach added, referring to the controversy about Cassano - is that anyone can say what he wants, provided it does not become a manipulation, as in some cases has become, with protests organized placed in training, should not become one, but above all we must not think that a coach angry with a player.

A coach does not have it with anyone, especially with the player man. A coach may have different ideas on the technical and think that a player can not be decisive for his team, even considering that player a nice guy and a serious person. I never thought that some players might disrupt the work, beliefs are simply technical.

" NESTA - Lippi has also revealed the plan for the World Cup, then jumped. "I had made up his mind to go to the World Cup with a defense to three, Nesta, Cannavaro and Chiellini. I loved it. We had the exterior that lent themselves to this type of game because they played in this manner in their teams, I mean in May and Criscito.

I really liked and I was convinced that I managed to convince Nesta, instead of feeling prevailed that manage themselves. " BONUCCI - blue coach was ready to change the defense with Bonucci, "Chiellini and then went to training camp with a strained calf and did 15 days work differently.

When we got to make the World Cup could not do something that I had never felt. " They were then the 'roof' of Buffon and Pirlo injury to the loss of security to the team. "So there was an omelette with Slovakia. Certainly the value of Italy was not what was surely higher. "

No comments:

Post a Comment