Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lippi: "I see myself in joy. The title is from Naples'

ROME, April 12 - "I see myself in joy, but Naples is right to believe in the championship." Marcello Lippi, coach of former world champion, he confessed to sports radio station the day of his birthday: "I will celebrate with my family but nothing special." "Naples SCUDETTO '- The former Naples ct blue is enthusiastic:" It's good to believe in the championship, the Naples had planned growth of the team but not to this extent.

Now I'm on top, have the enthusiasm of the city of Naples, must try. Now anything can happen. " HAPPY V Mazzarri - Lippi From then congratulate the two coaches who are playing the title: "I see myself a bit 'in joy, when I went to Juve from Naples, had his own substance. And then I had a lot of enthusiasm.

Mazzarri has been amply shown what he can do. "Buffon deserves more 'respect' - Chapter Juve. "Buffon? I hope that does not leave Juve because this team needs great players and Gigi deserves more respect. Juve should try to get into the Champions League, six points will not be easy because there are many but you can win six games remaining.

" MEMORY WORLD - Lippi said he often thought to triumph in Germany with the national team, "often think back to the World, my career has gone through many good times, then there are also negative, but it's a normal thing. Italy won the World Cup of 2006 in very difficult circumstances. Too bad for the last World Cup, where we have not made a good impression.

"PRANDELLI is doing well" - After leading the South African National flop came Prandelli: "Caesar is trying a lot of teams in the Italian talent in top teams today there are too many foreigners. His real problem is to look for Italian players in teams that are not the first band with a consequent lack of international experience.

The current group, however, is doing well, I seem to see the group that prepared the World Cup in Germany was convinced there was great enthusiasm, just like today. " "MISSING THE ENTIRE COMPANY '- Lippi is hoping for an Inter:" His game has to be guided by the most optimistic. In football anything can happen.

This interaction is missing a large company, tomorrow may be the right occasion. " Sampdoria - Sampdoria Closed on: "I want to brave this environment, they must understand that now is not trying those responsible for what happened, the blame should be decided in the end. Now everyone has to focus the lens, it can happen a year to go wrong.

He has every chance to remain in A, has now recovered Wells who is good at top level players. "

No comments:

Post a Comment