Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lippi thinks the Premier: "I'd like to Chelsea '

ROME, April 13 - "I'd like to coach Chelsea, the Premier League fascinates me." This is the message from Marcello Lippi to the President of the Blues Roman Abramovich, according to Radio lets you know Mana Mana. The former coach blue, speaking in direct issuer, talked about his future. "Coaching to me is missing, this is normal.

My years have been intense, rewarding, there were also disappointments, but this is absolutely normal, you can not always win. In this respect I can only be satisfied, but the desire to do my job there yet. " In the future, more foreign to Italy: "I would love to coach in Premier League.

Chelsea? It would be nice. But it would not hurt to drive a National. " Lippi spoke to the owner of the internationalization of Italian football, 'opening' the imminent arrival of Dibenedetto to Rome. "We often speak of England as a model the championship: many companies are owned by the Thai Premier, Arabs and Americans.

If you get a serious group, which makes a great Italian team is welcome. "

No comments:

Post a Comment