Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mancini: "I hope I can recover Tevez for the FA Cup final"

Roberto Mancini is confident in Carlitos Tevez. The manager of Manchester City, it hopes to regain the Argentine striker for the FA Cup final against Stoke City: "Tevez has decided he wants to stay with his physiotherapist Argentine still a bit ', I have confidence in him - reports fifa. com -. His injury is not easy to face, so it is not strange that desire it.

He's doing well and I hope to have him with us for the final, but him as Jerome Boateng will play before at least another game. Tevez now has a bad injury and he is important to recover working morning, afternoon and evening with the physiotherapist. Milan will be up to 7-10 days and then return here, we have four more weeks, so I think I can recover.

His progress is good ".

No comments:

Post a Comment