Friday, April 15, 2011

Martin Anderson praises quality defensive Vasco

On Thursday, the shy quarterback Martin Anderson praised the great stage of the defensive sector of Vasco this season. The defender arrived this season to pair with Dede and has shown that the partner in central defense has been working very well for the team vascaíno. "Have we hit, but we're improving with every game.

Playing alongside Dede gives tranquility. He's a great player and we have understood very well," said defender. The defender also talked about their quick adaptation to the new club. "I was surprised with my adaptation. I thought it would take even longer. But I was well received, got cut corners and it helped.

The team took a lot of goals at the beginning, but we adjust and all have helped the defense. I think therefore things are going right, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment