Friday, April 22, 2011

Mascara charge Napoli: "In Palermo, for ransom '

NAPLES, April 21 - Two goals in a row and now a very difficult task: to replace Lavezzi Palermo. Giuseppe Mascara is one of the most in the form of Saturday at the Naples and Barbera will contribute to the redemption: "For me this is an important experience in my career - told Radio Mars - I'm fighting for something important, I am part of a incredible group.

Unfortunately, with Udinese Sunday we were unable to gain a positive result, we tried. " NEAR GOAL - De Sanctis spoke of eight points to lock the Champions League: 'It's he who makes the tables. The season must be addressed one game at a time, do not look at others and think only of ourselves.

We've always done and we had won four in a row. We realize in our media, in Naples there is great excitement when you win, but when it's bad there are so many criticisms. Need balance, remiamo all on the same side. The goal is near and we need to reach. " SECOND PLACE TO STORE - Mascara scored the second goal on Sunday night with Napoli: "The first in Bologna had a meaning, not that.

The atmosphere of the dressing room was great bitterness, if we had AC Milan three points would have been a different matter, now we are virtually at seven. Now put aside everything and take back to Palermo and retain second place. " WHISTLE IN PALERMO - Mascara should always be looking for one of his goals from the film archive, "These things are not programmed, they come suddenly.

Keep trying even if you take the boos. Even on Saturday? Surely, I am an ex of Catania although I played in Palermo. I only think about doing well. I do not think they will reach friends from Catania. " INCREDIBLE BLUES FANS - The striker also spoke of his future: "For me, I hope to embarrass the coach until the end of the season and be a leader.

My career? I have no regrets, I decided I always. When I arrived, I had worked for 15 days for a hernia and I worked so hard to level the team that physically flew. Then, with the elimination from Europe League, I was able to work optimally, and now you see the difference. I have a good relationship with everyone, the first day was the captain and you should be close to me.

Pauline has been invaluable to me in the first week. The excitement of San Paolo is amazing: the 60 thousand have been incredible. " MASCARINHO and Cavan - Many nicknames, Playstation, Mascarinho, Topolinik: "I gave them to Catania, but they are not tied to a particular one." Saturday Cavani live his amarcord: "I remember last year, Edi was doing a great goal as he did with Juventus.

An incredible back-heel and sometimes we talk about it. " WON FROM NAPLES - Naples won him over: "I would have left only for the national team Catania. I knew what I was getting, there are great players, I try to train 150%, I want to be ready when called into question. " His wife, Ramona Bell, "I have known in Avellino.

I said I was a fireman. Did not influence my decision to come to Naples. "

No comments:

Post a Comment