Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Maxi Lopez: "Catania second home, do not bring"

CATANIA - Speaking at the program "Together", condatta by Salvo La Rosa on Antenna Sicilia, the center of Catania, Maxi Lopez, spoke to a spokesperson for inter-school tournament organized to raise awareness of organ donation. "I immediately agreed to be testimonial of this initiative. The Catania is very sensitive when it comes to solidarity, are important events for the whole community.

For us players, which often are an example for young people, it is important to convey these messages, and organ donation is. Then it comes to football: "The four goals against Palermo gave us peace of mind. We got a great victory for our people and we want to continue to do well. We Argentines are accustomed to living like games, but I was nervous.

It 'was so important that the people of Palermo to Catania, who have lived in the derby with absolute accuracy. And we are not equal, this year we 5 goals, 3 them .. "This climate is very suitable for us Argentinians load, and also our coach is comfortable. I always said I would stay in Catania until the end of the season.

Although in January there have been rumors about my move to Naples, I always just thought to Catania. Here I am living with my family a wonderful moment, I want to live through, day by day. In what will be in summer, if I stay or not, I think. "Catania to me is like a second home. I was fine from the outset.

The people welcomed me in a fantastic way and has not been a case he decided to have my baby here. We Argentines are very similar in character and culture to the Italians, also there are many Italians in Argentina. I miss the land of my family, mother, grandparents through the years even if a bit 'you get used to the distance.

"My goals were the most beautiful ones against Palermo last year. It was my first derby and I did a double decisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment