Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mazzarri: There are five finals. While there's the math ...

NAPLES, April 22 - Mazzarri is a very full and eager to surrender to the eve of the insidious transfer of Palermo. Barbera is there to redeem the internal ko Sunday to St. Paul: "I thought at Udinese until Monday, I burned a lot to lose in this way. I told the players that gained this anger must be translated into positive energy to Palermo.

The rumors are zero, we go straight to our street. The real thing I can worry about is the strength of our opponents, as often happens, there is a team in great shape. Palermo has just returned from a super performance at the San Siro against AC Milan in Italian Cup, then they are doing well again in the league.

Even with the win 2-0 Cesena until a few minutes left in the game. This is the real reason I'm worried about, everything else is hot air. We hope to have a small advantage of the typical week, but it is not an exact science. Sometimes when you play on a Thursday, you do well on Sundays, sometimes not.

Delio Rossi knows well, will check tomorrow during the game. We must be mindful realized without giving anything in Palermo. " ABSENCES - Barbera there will Cannavaro and Lavezzi: "The absence weigh, if these players have always been committed, it means that I consider them important. But we have a specific identity and we realized that was missing a little star.

I have high expectations of who will replace them, it does not affect the match against Udinese, I think we played much better with Udinese and Lazio that with respect to other games that we won. Unfortunately, we were inaccurate and unfortunate. I want to thank the fans who applauded the performance on Sunday night.

If we fight for these goals, it is thanks to all. We have already corrected our mistakes, however we have not lost belief. " MATHEMATICS - Allegri said Brescia-Milan is the key to the championship game, Mazzarri is not the same view for Palermo-Napoli: "It is key, until the math says it's all open, all races are important and we always try .

We hope to be luckier than the race on Sunday. " CALCULATIONS - De Sanctis has spoken this week of eight points for the Champions, "I told him that it is a great goalkeeper, but we do calculations. We do not have it, I've always said that we must look ahead and behind. I have tried to isolate the team from the pressures.

If we play from Naples, we will not have problems, otherwise we risk forever. I am convinced that we will do our performance at the championship, maybe with a bit more luck. I want the best in every game. We have five finals, we give 130% and should continue until the end. Only then can we achieve important results.

" Gargano - Gargano could return to the owner: "You probably will play, after a bending moment, I saw him well both with the Lazio Udinese. At home I did not leave the holder for the situation that was created, now is the time. In Palermo there will be, then we'll see. " Cavan - On Cavani Mazzarri has clear ideas: "I take it that remains.

It happens that there is talk of renewal after an excellent season, we're talking about prosecutors with the company, however, the future will not talk too much. I want this character to Palermo tomorrow. However, it is inconceivable to distract the environment with these items destabilizing unfortunately start here.

We move along our way. " FUTURE - We return to speak against the interest of Juventus: "I speak in the end, last year I did the same thing and I stayed. I am serious and do so. Now if I do not speak, I have my reasons. I will not be distracted by the voices of newspapers. Every year we stop and think and we will do at the end of the season.

That's it. I do not want my words to be misused, as has already happened. And 'the last time I deal with this topic. At year end, you'll know what I think. These items just do not interest me, I do not give anything. I am from morning to night to try to improve my team, this is Mazzarri for eleven years and this counts.

The players, however, are another thing and certain things can be distracting. Take Gargano, was going through a good time, I had to take off because he had created a vicious circle and I had to take out. " PALERMO - Palermo absences of no interest to him: "There Pinilla and Miccoli? And when there were no nell'Udinese Sanchez and Christmas? Let's say you do not win there for 40 years, they have talented players, they are free mentally because they have more goals in the league.

The trip will be tough, we will make a great match. "

No comments:

Post a Comment