Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mihajlovic: "Montolivo? I hope to remain at Fiorentina

FLORENCE, April 22 - "I hope that remains Montolivo is our captain, but in these events must always agree in two." So Sinisa Mihajlovic has spoken about the case of extension of the contract and the National Fiorentina midfielder, who is taking time bench, feeding too many rumors. "If you ask me an opinion, I'll say I am in favor of his time - he continued technical viola - But it is something that depends on Montolivo and society, is a decision of their own." Jovetic - In any case, Mihajlovic has already identified the player will be the man-symbol of the new Fiorentina.

"I think it could be Jovetic has all the credentials." Ahead of tomorrow's trip to Cagliari will evaluate the conditions of Vargas, although, today announced the coach of Serbia, however the player will start with his teammates. CHARGE - "To my team always wonder how not to give up, who will go into the stands, I have spoken out at all." Sinisa Mihajlovic is the message on the eve of the transfer of Cagliari Fiorentina no longer has its objectives, it saves some time and despite the recent statements by Andrea Della Valle is now out of the race for Europe.

But nobody, least of Serbian coach, wants to see power fluctuations, there is pride at stake, professionalism and a good piece of the future. "From now until the end missing five games, we do them well - said Mihajlovic - But I'm confident, I saw the guys train hard, focus." CYCLE - Fiorentina, as announced last week by ds Corvino, wants to open a new cycle, "Now we know who stays and who leaves will not be the last five races to weigh on our evaluations.

But we are not going to Cagliari or play the remaining matches to experiment, we want to honor the league and be competitive. These five races can not be wrong and I mean everyone, without exception. "

No comments:

Post a Comment