Friday, April 8, 2011

Milan, Seedorf admits: "I will consider the proposal of the Corinthians'

Interviewed by Brazilian TV Rede about rumors related to a negotiation under way with the Corinthians, with Ronaldo as an intermediary, and the flag of Milan midfielder Clarence Seedorf (35), out of contract at the end of the season and with a renewal at The Rossoneri still in doubt, he candidly admitted the existence of an open channel with the club of St.

Paul: "It's true," said the Dutch champion, "we are only in preliminary discussions, but I started talking with Ronaldo . Now I'm fully focused on winning the championship, I care a lot, but at the end of season I will assess the proposal dl Corinthians. Brazil is a country I love very much.

" Seedorf was recently approached in New York Red Bulls and Wolfsburg as well as a return to the ranks of Ajax.

No comments:

Post a Comment