Saturday, April 23, 2011

Montella Roma Office. Champions? Not give up

ROME, April 22 - still believes in the Champions Montella, Menez, and also believes in that will play against Chievo owner: "I am very sorry for what happened to the player, but I'm sure that they are the majority of the Romans, is not a good image for the Roma fans, who are these, the boy was disappointed, but he wants to react.

Today we have done well in training, is available under the psychological profile. He's ready to play. " THE CRISIS - Montella think positive, does not see a Rome on the legs, "If you look only at the result is so, but I have reviewed lots of interesting ideas and there have been positive, the team had more possession and created more opportunities of their opponents.

We can and must do all over, including the coach, but the episodes are not helping us. " INTER - The ko with Inter have left their mark, but Montella expect a response: "We are all disappointed with the result, as expressed by both teams, Inter did not do more than we do, to say the opposite.

There is a risk that the team feels a victim of bad luck and should not happen a week ago the talk was totally different and can not change everything within a week. " GROUP - All invited to the injured party. A message to the group? "The group is already united, we shall be fully into the difficulties and joys, are a team, we're all here and rightly so." Menez - The lite-Menez Montella, minimizes "From my point of view you can not explain everything that can be seen from the outside, I avoided this question because I think I have a good relationship with Jeremy, I tell him what I think, maybe he does not like me but I do not believe, then you should ask him.

" EDUCATION - Tomorrow there will be French, with Totti and Vucinic: "I'll be rhetorical but the coach and I take the responsibility for training as I always have. The team that brings into play every time is what I think more can be done against that opponent. The coach wants the good of the team most of all, this is my way of doing things.

" Totti - Totti Tomorrow can attach to Baggio and exceed quota goals in 205 league. If you wish Montella also because a shotgun could boost Rome: "We know that we have undertaken a difficult road, but we are aware that this team can and should do more, even though it is not doing as bad as they say.

A week ago we wrote that a media shield. It takes consistency. I think I have balance and to analyze things from the point of view and I will not be influenced by anything. Francis is a value to us since returning to play center forward is doing great things with the spirit of a fighter, as he is, I'm happy for him and hope he can overcome Baggio soon as possible.

" CHAMPIONS - The Rome deserves the Champions? "If you deserve it or not has to prove on the field for us is a micropossibilità back into the tour, we can feel that Lazio lost to Milan, there are also direct clashes, the worst thing is if we had any regrets about anything we did not. We must move forward with pride and professionalism to meet the fans and ourselves.

" Vucinic Menez - Trust for Menez and Vucinic: "It's hard to explain certain situations such as errors Vucinic, it would be a grave mistake to blame Menez and Vucinic and hide behind them. We must assume our responsibilities and do not hide. " DiBenedetto - On DiBenedetto not unbuttons: "I never expressed this sense, I never said anything official because I believe it is not important, and not speak at this time because I believe it is not appropriate." SOLITUDE - Montella not hear a single man: "The first thing they teach in Coverciano is that the coach is alone and has to get used to living alone.

This does not mean that I have many people who are near me. For me it is important experience, I think the team and I think I proved it. I am with the players and the players are with me, we go compact. " COLLAPSE - There is a risk of a collapse in the final of the championship: "It should not happen and not happen, we think we have to win the game tomorrow and if we win we could be back in action at the opposite of what we think today." Borriello - Back on the bench Borriello, but is not a rejection: "I consider a great striker Borriello, it is not true that he can not play with Totti.

I have external characteristics different from those it would take to complete the plan. Totti makes a lot more to center forward, a little 'less if a player has before. If you have Totti playing at this level in this tactical situation at the moment has gone to the expense of Borriello and I'm sorry, but the coach must make choices.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment