Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mourinho denied return to Inter and Drogba interest

Jose Mourinho ruled out going back to Inter Milan next season and is interested in signing Real Madrid for Chelsea's Ivorian striker Didier Drogba. "It is totally false that next season is going to Inter," Mourinho said emphatically in the newsroom Valdebebas sports city. After winning his first title with Real Madrid, Mourinho said that everything is the way you want to continue years in Madrid set.

"I feel that people want to be with me, go in the direction I want to go, people are quiet and I'm always lost no ambitions. They know where we want to. We are not here for a year but for longer. My happiness increases because each time I feel more at ease working here, that is why what is said in Italy is completely untrue, "he said.

As forcefully ruled out a possible interest in Drogba. "Everyone knows my relationship with Drogba, but also the professional that I have with Chelsea. If it were true that you want to go, I'd be the first to know and have not told me anything. I think it will stay where it must be , where he has made and makes history.

It is very well there, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment