Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mutti, "I feel alone, like Don Quixote '

BARI, April 26 - "I feel just a little 'as Don Quixote': Bari coach Bortolo Mutti has received certification mathematics of relegation with great dignity, losing to bitter verdict of last season. "We played with fear - says the coach of Puglia - we are in a difficult situation. The team does a lot of effort over the last twenty yards, but we have not got anything to anyone.

Despite everything, we run the race with intelligence, even before Sampdoria with a great motivation. " THE PENALTY - the incident that decided the game Mutti has the words 'trenchant': "We lost to a stupid penalty, caused by a naivete Huseklepp, a situation that could be avoided. I regret to this: I wanted to win for our fans, but the culmination of this season was already written.

" A joke on the exclusion of Belmonte: "The defender Calabrian I have not even brought to the bench. Technical choice? Yes, he was not making it up to my expectations. " Mutti then made a brief assessment of his management: "I did a good job in two months. But Bari missed the essential elements for the project team.

In any event, no lowering of the flag: even with the Rome I want to play to win. "

No comments:

Post a Comment