Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My challenge is to reach 100 goals in Atletico before the end of the season: Agüero

The Argentine Sergio "Kun" Aguero, Atletico Madrid against Levante completed his best run scorer in the Spanish league, eight points in six games, entered the top ten scorers in club history with 97 goals, and Now the challenge is set 100 goals as Atletico. "Right now I am going through a good run and I hope to continue for the good of the whole as the first and most important is the team.

Goals are worthless if the team is not worth it to achieve its goal. We need to play next European competition season, "he said today at the club's website. "My challenge is to try to reach 100 goals before the end of the season and will be proud if I succeed. I see a bit far to reach the 104-collared, but not for me that I set limits," added the 10 "red and white , noting that a "pride" match Ruben Cano, 97, as the tenth best scorer in the history of the club.

Ruben Cano, who played for Atletico from 1976 to 1982, noted that Agüero "will overcome many records." "I'm delighted. I do not want the match, I want to exceed it. It has qualities to do so. I believe that today, 'Kun' is between the five best strikers in the world," said the former footballer.

Aguero also on track to your campaign scorer in Spain. With five games, "Kun" added 23 points, sixteen of them in the league, four in European competition and three in the Copa del Rey, which is four to match the best course in this regard, in 2007-08 (27), since coming to Atletico in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment