Monday, April 25, 2011

Palermo, Rossi: "The games should start with 3 ', the referee has used two different meters"

Interviewed during the post-match press conference, the coach of Palermo, Delio Rossi said today won the match 2-1 to Napoli at the Stadio Renzo Barbera ", as harvested from TuttoPalermo here. net: "It 's the game with the Rome that express a good football coach I see them almost every day and I've always said is the head that controls everything and if the team does not fit with the test results do not come.

Even today we went as a comeback with Milan in a cup, I have to ask the federation - he jokes - to start the game from the third minute. " He spoke then of arbitrage by Damato: "I do not want to comment on the performance of the referee, even though I have my views quite clear in mind. During the same game there must be the same yardstick, which is now missing.

I saw two different meters in the field, but it does not matter, I am very proud of the performance of my boys. On the way Napoli deserved to win today as he deserved to lose. "

No comments:

Post a Comment