Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Palermo sacked Cosmi, Rossi returns. The statements by the outgoing technical

Serse Cosmi was already known to have been exonerated by Maurizio Zamparini after the match at Massimino Catania lost 4-0. Rumor has collected exclusively by TMW, the former Palermo coach informed his players about the waiver at 18.45 on board the bus that was carrying the team to the Sicilian capital of Catania.

Several reactions of the players Rosanero at the moment. Meanwhile, in Palermo return Delio Rossi, who on Tuesday will conduct the training of his team. Serse Cosmi - It 'lasted less than a month (excluding breaks) Serse Cosmi's adventure in Palermo. The quadruplet suffered in the derby in Catania's coast on the bench, returned to Delio Rossi in an attempt to close a season at best, contradictory.

The now former coach rosanero confesses to warm his state of mind of the microphones Mediagol. it: "I do not think the time to speak and comment on something like that. My mood is understandable I think, is really great, I would say deep bitterness. I do not think that's enough words to describe it.

I will talk later with more calm. " Cosmi finds a way to express my thanks to all who were close to this in his brief professional: "At this moment I can not help but thank all the press, people and all the people I met during my brief in Sicily. A thought for the fans? Rosanero supporters can only say I'm sorry for how things went today and I'm really saddened.

This is my state of mind. " Cosmi's time to avoid any accusations toward his former employer. "If I feel betrayed by Zamparini after this exemption? Believe me. I'm so disappointed that I did not really want to comment and respond to certain questions - your response - I think it is fair to defer all assessments of this kind at a later time, not tonight.

" Serse Cosmi disappointed after burning 4-0 remedied in the derby against Catania. Here's what was said by technical rosanero: "After the goal, created by one of our accident, there was the time to react. Instead the team has had a great psychological weakness and was unable to recover.

The eleven were liquefied in the field. After the first time, do not think it could end like this, with this defeat so clear. The team needs to improve. When subjected to a network, do not know how to react. It 's a flaw that has too many games. I thought things had changed after the success with Milan but I was wrong.

After the goal the team was afraid, many were playing below their capabilities. There was a long series of errors. The exclusion of a Pastor? It came from a long trip with the National and was tired. "

No comments:

Post a Comment