Friday, April 8, 2011

Palermo Zamparini: "I am very fond of Balzaretti. I think that will end his career in Palermo "

One of the most talented players of Palermo is without doubt Federico Balzaretti. Arrived almost on tiptoe, as relegated to the margins of Fiorentina defender end Rosanero has carved a respectable place in the team and today more than ever is a real landmark. It 'true that the performance benefits are attracting interest from big clubs, such as Rome and Milan, but it is true that Balzaretti has repeatedly declared to be very good at Palermo.

Among rumors and denials, the President of Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini, who does not believe to be his farewell Palermo, said his thoughts, through the columns of Tuttosport. "Balzaretti is very fond of Palermo and more is about to marry a girl from Palermo. I do not think that will leave Palermo, but I am very fond of him and I think I can say that will end his career in Palermo.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment