Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Power problems: Rensing discourages young goalkeepers from FC Bayern

Daily Soccer Buzz elected respectable performance, Cologne by the fans player of the month, her contract was renewed and in all probability they will also be first class next season. Are they finally arrived in the Bundesliga again? Michael Rensing: I can say that. This all happened very quickly. I feel live here.

The environment is right. By Frank Schaefer as coach and goalkeeping coach Alexander Bade as I just got lucky. I get along great with the guys on the team and may be the way I am. Daily Soccer Buzz: Could not do that in Munich? Rensing at Bayern was then discussed a sudden, as I interpret my goalkeeping.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Can you give an example? Rensing: I've always been a goalkeeper who is emotional and loud on the court. That is part of my game. If you get but then said after years: You may not be as loud and emotional. The all too reminiscent of Oliver Kahn. Then you start to think about: How can one be to say what you have, how should I behave? You can then you are no longer 100 percent focus on the essentials.

As of today I might have more to follow my gut feeling - even if the time at Bayern, of course, very valuable to me was Soccer Daily Buzz: What feelings do you enjoy most in Cologne? Rensing: I am looking forward to every day when I can practice my profession. Cologne offers me everything I need as a professional player and appreciate.

Namely, a great club, sensational fans and the lively city. I've been very lucky. Daily Soccer Buzz: They were hyped, are then dropped deep into unemployment. For half a year. Is there a feeling of gratitude that Cologne has it pulled out of the depths again? Rensing: it had grounds to believe that six months I was without a club.

My former advisor has since played a role. In that time, many questions have not been properly assessed. However, I want to go any further. This time for me after all an inestimable value. I am very grateful to Cologne, they have given me in the winter, the chance to return to the Bundesliga.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Did you have time between times afraid to disappear from the radar of professional football clubs? Rensing: When half a year passes without a club, the idea already with one. I was paralyzed and could not actively work against. Daily Soccer Buzz: Do you have quarreled in the six months of unemployment often? Rensing: I have asked myself questions.

What did I do wrong? What I could have done better or different? Or was ultimately doomed to failure in this situation? On many issues I have found answers and am in the past with me and the pure. Daily Soccer Buzz: They said they wondered what they would do differently? What would have been? When should I get a silly example, would have conceded, I stand up and admit the error: Rensing.

In addition, I would have liked to have had the personal environment at that time that I have now. Daily Soccer Buzz: What lessons do you draw from? Rensing: For a young goalkeeper, it makes sense in my view, his first professional station not to have such a large club like Bayern. can play two or three years for a smaller, good club to be advisable.

Because there are not these extremes exist in peace and may make its games and gain experience. 100, 120 league games then you have experience and have not yet to prove that under extreme conditions. Daily Soccer Buzz: Not a good prognosis for the current goalkeeper Thomas Kraft, who is 22 years old, right? Rensing: Everybody has his own experiences and assess its own situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment