Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Precious: My goal was to become president Naples

ROME, April 26 - Enrico Preziosi, president of Genoa, spoke today to Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli. Here are his statements: "The Naples had never lost twice in a row against us and will be more focused and determined in wanting to get a result. Genoa will honor the championship until the end. Just as we did with with Lecce and Brescia, will do the same with Napoli, Sampdoria, Cesena.

We are not satisfied with our season, but as it was started could end up even worse. I talked Aurelio De Laurentiis, has called me just moments ago on the phone. I know it was in Castel Volturno to follow the training of its players, but we have not talked about the game on Saturday. We have not even talked about patience.

The fact that in Castel Volturno is a clear signal to the team: players should not "sbaraccare. Sometimes the disappointment when they are burning, they can somehow reduce the level of alert and intervention of De Laurentiis consider it legitimate and goes in this direction. " TV RIGHTS ISSUE - "Anyway, I have not spoken with Aurelio football, but politics of football, which is different.

If you asked me to leave Gasperini? Absolutely not. Then, Gasperini does not need to be freed. If a coach is sacked, find another team and is free to go there unless I do not recall the last day. But it's something I will not do, and Gasperini is a freelancer who can marry, where considered appropriate.

But then Mazzarri is doing very well and I do not see why it should not continue his adventure in blue. By De Laurentiis, we talked about politics of football, I'll see him Saturday night at St. Paul's because there is so friendly atmosphere that is very rare in football. I never go away, but on Saturday I will be in Naples because I like that kind of climate.

We talked about the TV rights issue: the Genoa does not have the catchment area of Naples, this is quite limited. Travel companions of the blue this is not us but the Inter Milan, Juventus and Roma. At this stage, we are adverse and Naples. " The regret - "If I have regrets for not being president of Napoli? It is difficult to answer this question, because the risk of regret to a cheerleader who loves me like genoani that deserves respect.

But I can not erase 50 years of rooting for the blue and it is useless to hide that Naples would be my ultimate goal, the culmination of a dream. But I do not feel resized because I get so much love and warmth of a wonderful audience that has supported me even in difficult times. " TARGET MARKET - 'Patience? We follow him as so many other players in maturity.

Then, I do not understand how does one with its own characteristics to be out of contract. With clarity and education that must characterize the relationship between the Naples and Genoa, were not renewed, is a player that we follow. I do things in line with my principles and to the day of maturity not contact the player.

Should it become free, and if it should be of interest to my coach, then it is right that is also contacted by us. "

No comments:

Post a Comment