Saturday, April 2, 2011

Raul: "I want to stay at Schalke 04 until 2013 '

BERLIN (GERMANY), April 1 - Raul, the Spanish striker Schalke 04 - the team that will face Inter Milan next Tuesday, in the quarter-finals of the Champions League - is planning to stay until 2013 at a club that has given "the enthusiasm of a child" for football. "I think I have demonstrated over the past eight months, he has come to Schalke 04 to have some success and not to end his career in silence.

My contract ends in a year and maybe, if they liked, that I stay one year more, "Raul told the Sueddeutsche Zeitung. "I feel very happy again, I wake up every morning and I'm happy as a kid to go to training. I would again like when I was 10 or 15 years, I'll stop when I hear this over enthusiasm of a child for the ball, "added the striker, 33, top scorer in European competitions with 71 goals and arrived in Germany in 2010, after 16 years at Real Madrid.

THE SEASON Schalke - Not even the mediocre league Schalke (tenth, 29 points behind leaders Dortmund) and the relief of coach Felix Magath, who had wanted a team, ruining his enthusiasm: "It's a vintage curious play very badly in the Bundesliga but we Cup final in Germany in the quarterfinals of the Champions League (...) Magath is different from all the coaches I met, but I never had to complain of him, "said .

No comments:

Post a Comment